onsdag 7. desember 2011

Second drawing

This was our second task in this unit. We were to produce another drawing with cubism.
This was my result:
The drawing wasn't that good, and to be honest I am not happy with it.
It doesn't fill out the page in a proper way, and it could have been more colors.There isn't a lot of shading which could have filled out the page more.

To be completely honest, I didn't work too hard on it because I got bored, and wanted to do something else.

Yet I think it was a good idea of using the black and white color to make the windows "shine". This allowed to spend less time on drawing the picture itself. Then I didn't have to bother about the details inside the plane

What I think is good is that the plane is quite well drawn, and that I drew it from four different perspectives. I think that the blue color is nice, and it gives a good tone to the drawing. I only spent one and a half hour on drawing it.

The unit has been quite good, but partly boring, because we were doing the same thing over and over again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar